Unfortunately, do to the limitation of the software revisions are not possible at this time. If you encounter an issue with your permitted project such as a change of materials, or a reconfiguration of the system that is not part of the approved project you will need to do the following:
- Cancel the permit
- Reapply for a permit using Symbium with the correct equipment/configuration
Please see our refund policy below:
California Building Code 108 Fee Refund: The Building Official is authorized to establish a refund policy.
1. The Building Official may authorize the refunding of any fee paid which was erroneously paid or collected. Proof shall be provided.
2. The Building Official may authorize refunding not more than 80% of plan check fees paid when an application for a permit is withdrawn or canceled before any plan review is completed.
3. The Building Official may authorize the refunding of not more than 80% of the permit inspection fee paid when a permit that has been issued is withdrawn or canceled before any inspections have been completed.
4. The Building Official shall not authorize the refunding of any fee paid except upon written application filed by the original permittee no later than 180 days after the date of fee payment.
Please note: Symbium’s processing fee is non-refundable