News Flash Home
The original item was published from 10/4/2022 5:19:43 PM to 10/4/2022 5:21:07 PM.
Public Works - Construction Projects
Posted on: September 26, 2022
[ARCHIVED] Montalvo Safe Routes to School
The Montalvo Safe Routes to School Project includes:
- installation of three flashing beacon crossings along Cypress Point Path corridor that runs from State Route 126 to US 101 Freeway west of Victoria Avenue
- a high-intensity activated crosswalk beacon (HAWK) installed at the Cypress Point Path crossing at Telephone
- Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacons (RRFB) installed at the Cypress Point crossing at Ralston Street
- bike improvements that include the installation of bike lanes and green bike lanes along Walker St and Moon Dr. east of Victoria Ave
- installation and improvements of sidewalks in the recently annexed Montalvo neighborhood and will consider possible restriping of Grand Ave and Bristol Rd to provide bicycle facilities where appropriate.
Fall 2022 - Spring 2023
Whom to call regarding this project
Toro Enterprises (805)
City of Ventura
Project Area Map