News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/18/2021 11:50:07 AM to 5/18/2021 12:08:49 PM.
Posted on: May 18, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Planning Courtesy Notices
The purpose of this courtesy notice is to inform residents about the proposal early in the review process. Staff highly encourage residents to share their perspective as early in the process as possible, because that will allow residents potential issues to be most effectively addressed.
*Note: This proposal will be acted on at a future public hearing after the City has completed the review process. That date is not determined at this time. Feel free to contact the project planner assigned to the project. **
- Serrano Residence Variance at 8372 Cheshire Street – PROJ-14995 – Request for a Variance to reduce the side yard setback for a 100 square-foot addition to an existing 1,700 square foot single-family residence. Planner: Jamie Peltier - [email protected]
- Fishbowl Digital located at 1094 East Main Street – PROJ-15017 – Building facade changes to an existing 2,900 square foot office building. Planner: Monique Gil - [email protected]
- Walmart located at 1739 Victoria Avenue – PROJ-15021 – Changes to the façade color of an existing X - X square foot commercial building
- Barickman Residence located at 1379 Greenock Lane – PROJ-15023 – Request for a 236 square foot addition and a 201 square foot patio cover to an existing 1,181 square foot single-family residence. Planner: Jared Rosengren - [email protected]
- Lalo's Mexican Restaurant located at 2611 Eat Thompson Boulevard – PROJ-15029 – Request for an Alcohol Use Permit for an ABC License Type 47 (On Sale General - Eating Place) for a 2,574 square foot restaurant. Planner: Veronica Ledesma - [email protected]
- Loma Vista Lot Line Adjustment located at 4020 Loma Vista Road and 3975 Paloma Drive– PROJ-15103 – Request for a Lot Line Adjustment to move an interior lot line between a 5.1-acre parcel and a 0.5-acre parcel. Planner: Jamie Peltier - [email protected]
Other resources: Development Map