To improve availability of services to our community, we have extended business hours this holiday season.
Ventura City Hall and other City facilities will be open:
- Tuesday, December 26,2017 - 7:30 AM - 5:30* PM
- Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 7:30 AM - 5:30* PM
- Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 7:30 AM - 5:30* PM
*Public Counters Close at 5:00 PM
Ventura City Hall and other City facilities* will be closed:
- Friday, December 22, 2017 (regularly scheduled Friday closure)
- Monday, December 25, 2017 (in observance of Christmas Day) Friday,December 29, 2017 (holiday schedule)
- Monday, January 1, 2018 (in observance of New Year's Day)
We will resume regular business hours on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
- Payments (check or money order only - no cash) can be placed in the white drop box located in front of City Hall 24-hours a day.Other payments can be made in person at the Treasury Department in City Hall located in Room 107 during regular business hours.
- Payments can also be made online at www.cityofventura.ca.gov or by calling (844)-278-9127.
- For questions regarding water service please call Customer Care at (805) 667-6500, December 26-29, 9 am-4:30 pm.
- If you have an after-hours water/wastewater emergency,please call (805) 650-8010.
- For urgent issues regarding grading please call Inspector Chuck Thrall (805) 861-7041; for non-urgent issues regarding encroachment permits call the Inspection Line at (805) 654-7767 (messages will be picked up during the holiday schedule).
- For urgent Code Enforcement issues please call (805) 650-8010. For non-urgent issues,call the Code Enforcement complaint line at (805) 658-4711.
Permits and Licenses
- Permits and licenses from Community Development,Public Works and Finance & Technology can be obtained during regular business hours.
- Sign-up for recreational classes during regular business hours or visit www.cityofventura.ca.gov/recreation
- *Ventura Avenue Adult Center and the Barranca Vista Center will be closed during the Holiday Schedule.
- Westpark will be open December 26,27 and 28.
Holiday Schedule (PDF)