The forum will focus on a range of critical topics, including:
- Accessibility laws for businesses: Discuss the latest legal requirements for businesses.
- Potential liability for a business: Explore the implications and responsibilities of businesses in the context of accessibility.
- Accessibility for outdoor dining: Examine outdoor dining areas' accessibility and compliance.
- Most common violations alleged in accessibility lawsuits: Identify prevalent issues in accessibility litigation.
- Evaluating a business: Practical tips and guidance for assessing a business's compliance with accessibility standards.
Visit https://bit.ly/3Qxe1pz to register to attend one of the two sessions by Monday, November 6.