Looking for development projects in specific areas of Ventura? Explore the City's interactive Community Development Map providing real-time updates on the progress of each project. The map also features contact information for the City Planner associated with each project.
- New Application - Projects received within the last 30 days.
- Under Review - Projects that are under planning review.
- Set for Hearing - Projects that have been scheduled for review at a Public Hearing.
- Recently Acted On - Projects that have received an approval or denial from a Hearing Body and are in their appeal period.
- Entitled - Projects that have passed their appeal period and can submit for Building permits.
- Under Construction - Projects that have received Building permits and are being constructed.
If you have any questions about any of the projects, please contact the project planner that is listed for more information.
Please note: this is a working map so projects are being updated or added regularly and as staffing time permits. Minor applications such as single family residences, Alcohol Use Permits, and Minor Variances will be removed from the development map once the appeal period has passed (10 days after the final action).