Forms & Services

The Services section of our website includes the wide array of public services we offer.

Alarm information, emergency notifications, fingerprinting, paying your parking ticket, retrieving a collision report, requesting a record, reporting graffiti, filing an online report, and much more, it’s all here and just a click away.

Information on Animal Control and How to Report a Pothole can be found below.

Animal Control

In the event of an emergency please call 9-1-1. 

For information on barking or loose dogs, or animal related problems and issues please visit the Ventura County Animal Services website at or by calling them at (805) 388-4341.

VCAS's Barking Dog Hotline: 388-4341 (Option 7).
VCAS's Animal Nuisance Complaint for injury, threatening behavior, or damage caused by an animal : 388-4341 x8893.

Report a Pothole

To report a pothole please call the Public Work's Pothole Hotline/Street Maintenance at:

(805) 652-4590

The City's Public Works Division is located at:
Public Works Administration
501 Poli Street
Ventura, California
Fax: (805) 641-0253

Please visit the Public Works webpage for more information.