- Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Mobile Home Rent Review Board
Mobile Home Rent Review Board
About the Mobile Home Rent Review Board
Purpose of the Board
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Meetings are held in person at the Community Meeting Room on the 2nd floor of City Hall. See the 2023 Meeting Schedule for links to the agendas for this year. All instructions for submitting public comment can be found on each meeting's agenda. For all agendas and minutes, view the Previous Meeting Agendas and Minutes link below.
2023 Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 @ 3PM
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023 @ 3PM (Rescheduled)
- Thursday, September 14, 2023 @ 3PM
- Wednesday, December 14, 2023 @ 3 pm
Board Members and Terms
- Burt Auerbach
- Terry Towner
- Rob Corley
- Samuel Carr
Previous Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to Mobile Home Board Meetings. Minutes are available following approval at a subsequent meeting.
How Can I Receive Notice about Upcoming Meetings?
Sign up for our Notify Me feature to have updates sent directly to your email.
- To subscribe, go to Notify Me, enter your email address, and Sign In.
- Next, scroll down to the Agenda Center section and click on the envelope next to Mobile Home Rent Review Board.
- You will receive a confirmation email where you will need to confirm your subscription.
Contact Mobile Home Rent Administrator
Mobile Home Administrative Fees
On June 27, 2022, the City Council of San Buenaventura passed and adopted, by resolution, the City's Master Fee Schedule effective July 8, 2022. Included in the fee schedule, on page 39, are the updated Mobile Home Rent Stabilization Administrative Fees:
- Mobile Home Rent Stabilization Fee has increased to $4.50 per space per month
- 50% to be paid by residents = $2.25 per space per month
- 50% to be paid by the park owner = $2.25 per space per month
Annually the Mobile Home Rent Review Board is to render a written report to the City Council concerning the activities, holdings, actions, results of hearings, and all other pertinent matters. The annual report for the period from August 16, 2018 to December 20, 2020 was presented to City Council on April 12, 2021.
- Annual Report of the Mobile Home Rent Review Board - Reporting Period: 8/16/18 - 12/20/20
Useful Documents and Resources
Mobile Home Seller Disclosure Information
If you are a new mobile home purchaser and want to know the maximum rent that may be charged at your space versus the current rent being charged, be sure to review the Seller Disclosure.
Maximum Rents by Space by Park
- Buena Trailer Villa - effective date: January 1, 2023
- Buenaventura Mobile Home Estates - effective date: July 1, 2022
- Country Estates - effective date: November 1, 2022
- Imperial Mobile Home Park 100 (Telephone Rd) - effective date: May 1, 2023
- Imperial Mobile Home Park 200 (Thille Rd) - effective date: May 1, 2023
- La Posada Mobile Home Park - effective date: July 1, 2023
- Lemon Wood Estates - effective date: January 1, 2023
- Patrician Mobile Home Park - effective date: December 1, 2022
- Sea Esta Village - effective date: October 1, 2022
- Stardust Mobile Home Park - effective date: September 1, 2022
- Ventura Marina - effective date: March 1, 2023
- Victorian Mobile Home Park - effective date: January 1, 2023