Mobile Home Rent Review Board
- 3 p.m.
- 3rd Thursday of every quarter (February, May, August, November)
- City Hall, 501 Poli Street, Ventura, CA 93001
Next regular meetings are scheduled for:Thursday, August 16, 2018 and Thursday, November 15, 2018
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Board Members and Terms
There are 5 members with 4-year terms.
- Gary Jacobs, Chair
- Burt Auerbach, Vice Chair
- Lou Cunningham, Member
- Terry Towner, Member
- Diana Sparagna, Member
If you are interested in serving as a Mobile Home Rent Review Board member, please fill out the application form and email a completed copy to [email protected]
This board's purpose is to receive, investigate, hold hearings on, and act on the issues relating to mobile home park rent stabilization.
City of Ventura Mobile Home Rent Review
Other Useful Documents and Resources
- Capital Improvement Policy
- - Mobile Home Rent Stabilization in Ventura Rev. 081417
- Mobilehome Residency Law
- State Mobilehome Ombudsman: (800) 952-5275