Mobile Home Rent Review Board
- 3 p.m.
- 3rd Thursday of every quarter (February, May, August, November)
- City Hall, Council Chambers, 501 Poli Street, Ventura, CA 93001
Next regular meeting is scheduled for:Thursday, November 16, 2017
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Board Members and Terms
There are 5 members with 4-year terms. There is one vacancy on the Mobile Home Rent Review Board.
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill out the application form and email a completed copy to: [email protected]
- Louis Cunningham, Chair
- Gary Jacobs, Vice Chair
- David Norrdin
- Terry Towner
This board's purpose is to receive, investigate, hold hearings on, and act on the issues relating to mobile home park rent stabilization.
City of Ventura Mobile Home Rent Review
Other Useful Documents and Resources
- Capital Improvement Policy
- - Mobile Home Rent Stabilization in Ventura Rev. 081417
- Mobilehome Residency Law
- State Mobilehome Ombudsman: (800) 952-5275