Mobile Home Rent Review Board
About the Mobile Home Rent Review Board
Purpose of the Board
Board Members and Terms
There are 5 members serving 4-year terms:
- Gary Jacobs, Chair
BurtAuerbach, Vice Chair
- Terry Towner, Member
- Rob Corley, Member
If you are interested in serving as a Mobile Home Rent Review Board member, please fill out an application form and email a completed copy to email@example.com.
2020 Meeting Schedule
- Thursday, March 19, 2020 @ 3 pm - CANCELLED
- Thursday, June 18, 2020 @ 3 pm - CANCELLED
- Thursday, September 17, 2020 @ 3 pm - CANCELLED
- Thursday, December 17, 2020 @ 3 pm - Rescheduled to: Monday, December 21, 2020 @ 2:30 pm
TO WATCH THE MEETING:
Watch a live stream of the meeting at:
- https://www.cityofventura.ca.gov/718/Videos; or
- YouTube at https://www.YouTube.com/cityofventura/live; or
- Cable TV – Channel 15.
TO SUBMIT PUBLIC COMMENT VIA EMAIL:
Submit your comments in advance of the meeting by 12:00 p.m. on the meeting date to allow the comments to be read before the meeting. Please submit your comment using either this form www.cityofventura.ca.gov/publicinput or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (up to 1,000 characters). When sending an email, please indicate in the subject line the agenda item number (i.e. Item No. 8A). Your form/email will be read by the Mobile Home Rent Review Board and placed into the item’s record at the meeting.
When watching the live stream meeting, you may submit Public Comments electronically using the form www.cityofventura.ca.gov/publicinput
TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT LIVE AT THE MEETING USING ZOOM:
To speak on an agenda item, complete the online Speaker Registration Form by 12:00 p.m.* on the meeting date. If you wish to speak at the meeting, you will be asked to provide an email address and telephone number to allow the City to email you the Zoom meeting/connection instructions. You can select an audio only connection (telephone call) or connect with audio and video (join the Zoom meeting on your device).
You will receive an email about 1 hour before the meeting with instructions on how to join the meeting. When connecting to the Zoom meeting to speak, you will be placed in a virtual “waiting area,” with your audio and video disabled, until it is your turn to speak.
*Speaker Forms received after 12:00 p.m., including during the live meeting, may not allow staff to send Zoom meeting/connection instructions and allow you to join prior to the Board voting on an agenda item.
Agendas, and Minutes
Mobile Home Administrative Fees
Resolution no. 2018-038
On June 18, 2018, the City Council of San Buenaventura passed and adopted Resolution
Useful Documents and Resources
- Map of Ventura Mobile Home Parks
- Capital Improvement Policy
- Capital Improvement Reconsideration Request Form
- Manual of Procedures and Protocols - Rev. 081618
- Manual of Procedures and Protocols Redlined - Rev. 081618
- - Rev. 081417
- CA Mobilehome Residency Law
- State Mobile home Ombudsman: (800) 952-5275
Mobile Home Seller Disclosure Information
Maximum Rents by Park
- eff. July 1, 2019