4th of July Street Fair
Join us for Ventura's 4th of July Street Fair!Ventura's 4th of July Street Fair continues its proud 44-year-old tradition on Thursday, July 4, 2019, from 10am to 5pm in Ventura's Downtown Cultural District. "We have liftoff!" is this year's theme, in honor of the 50th anniversary of NASA's Apollo Program.
The Independence Day event regularly draws 50,000 residents and visitors. This showcase of handmade arts and crafts by more than 200 artisans stretches along five blocks of Main Street from Chestnut Street to Mission Park.
- Enjoy a variety of foods from booths sponsored by local organizations and businesses along with live entertainment throughout Main Street.
- Stop by the Kids Zone next to Mission Park where kids can enjoy inflatables and visit a Ventura Fire Department fire engine.
- Join the Pushem Pullem Parade sponsored by the Rotary Club of Ventura East where children, adults, their bicycles, and little red wagons are invited to dress up and "parade" down Main Street. The parade assembles at Cemetery Park (Main and Crimea) at 9am then begins walking down Main Street at 9:30am. Participants receive a free commemorative button while supplies last. No application or RSVP required to participate in the parade; everyone is welcome to join the fun!
- Purchase tickets to the Fireworks Show and Family Picnic at Ventura College presented by the Rotary Club of Ventura. Tickets can be purchased at the 4th of July Street Fair information booth from 11am - 2pm on July 4. For more information, see the Rotary Club of Ventura's website.
Parking & Shuttle
Park for free in the downtown parking structure or Ventura County Government Center where a free shuttle runs to the Street Fair every 30 minutes (no pets, except for service animals, or smoking allowed) between 10 am and 4 pm The last shuttle leaves the Street Fair for the Ventura County Government Center at 5 pm. Parking is also available at the Ventura County Fairgrounds for a nominal fee.
Directions to Shuttle Station
Off NB 101: Exit Victoria, turn right.
Off SB 101: Exit Victoria, turn left at Valentine Road and then left at Victoria Avenue.
Off WB 126: Exit Victoria, turn left.
Admission to this event is FREE thanks to
the City of Ventura and our Event Sponsors.
- Food Vendor Guidelines & Applications
- Non-Food Vendor Guidelines & Applications
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Food Vendor Guidelines & Applications
The vendor application deadline is now closed for the 2019 4th of July Street Fair.
Please check back in January for information on the 2020 4th of July Street Fair vendor application process.
Non-Food Vendor Guidelines & Applications
We are no longer accepting vendor applications at this time.
Please check back in late December 2019 / early January 2020 for updates and applications for the 45th annual 4th of July Street Fair.
Sponsorship opportunities are now available for the 2019 4th of July Street Fair. This event is an excellent way to showcase your business or organization to more than 50,000 residents and visitors. View the sponsorship form, fill it out and return to Steven De Fratus no later than Feb. 7, 2019. For more information contact Steven De Fratus at firstname.lastname@example.org.