4th of July Street Fair
Join us for Ventura's 4th of July Street Fair in 2019Ventura's 4th of July Street Fair continues its proud 44-year-old tradition on Thursday, July 4, 2019, from 10 am to 5 pm in Ventura's Downtown Cultural District. "We have liftoff!" is this year's theme, in honor of the 50th anniversary of NASA's Apollo Program.
The Independence Day event regularly draws 50,000 residents and visitors. This showcase of handmade arts and crafts by more than 200 artisans stretches along six blocks of Main Street from Fir Street to Mission Park.
- Enjoy a variety of foods from the many booths sponsored by local organizations and businesses and live entertainment on several stages along Main Street (Entertainment lineup coming soon).
- Kids Zone: At Mission Park kids can enjoy rides and inflatables and visit a Ventura Fire Department fire engine.
- Pushem Pullem Parade: Children and adults and their bicycles and little red wagons are invited to dress up for the Pushem-Pullem Parade sponsored by the Ventura East Rotary Club. The parade assembles at Cemetery Park (Main and Crimea) at 9:00 am and begins to parade down Main Street at 9:30 am. Participants receive a free commemorative button while supplies last. No application or RSVP required to participate in the parade.
- The Rotary Club of Ventura's Fireworks Show and Family Picnic at Ventura College: Tickets can be purchased at the 4th of July Street Fair Information Booth from 11 am- 2 pm on July 4. For more information, see The Rotary Club of Ventura's website.
Seeking Entertainment Groups for the 2019 4th of July Street Fair!
Please email Steven De Fratus at [email protected] with the type of music your band specializes in, and any demo (website, Facebook and/or YouTube links are acceptable).
We will be accepting inquiries through February 14, 2019. If your band is selected for the 2019 4th of July Street fair, you will receive follow up and confirmation by March 8, 2019.
- Food Vendor Guidelines & Applications
- Non-Food Vendor Guidelines & Applications
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Non-Food Vendor Guidelines & Applications
Application deadline is Thursday, April 11 at 4:00 pm (PST).
For further information or to receive an application via mail please email [email protected].
Sponsorship opportunities are now available for the 2019 4th of July Street Fair. This event is an excellent way to showcase your business or organization to more than 50,000 residents and visitors. View the sponsorship form, fill it out and return to Steven De Fratus no later than Feb. 7, 2019. For more information contact Steven De Fratus at [email protected].
Parking & Shuttle
Park for free in the downtown parking structure or Ventura County Government Center (VCGC) where a free shuttle runs to the street fair every 30 minutes (no pets, except for service animals, or smoking allowed) between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. The last shuttle leaves the Street Fair for the VCGC at 5 p.m. Parking is also available at the Ventura County Fairgrounds for a nominal fee.
Directions to shuttle station: Off NB 101: Exit Victoria, turn right. Off SB 101: Exit Victoria, turn left at Valentine Road and then left at Victoria Avenue. Off WB 126: Exit Victoria, turn left.
Admission to the event is free thanks to its presenter, the City of Ventura Department of Parks, Recreation & Community Partnerships and event sponsors.