4th of July Street Fair
Join us for Ventura's 4th of July Street Fair in 2018
Ventura's 4th of July Street Fair continues its proud 43-year-old tradition on Wednesday, July 4, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Ventura's Downtown Cultural District. "Ventura Strong" is this year's theme.
The Independence Day event regularly draws 50,000 residents and visitors. This showcase of handmade arts and crafts by more than 200 artisans stretches along six blocks of Main Street from Fir Street to Mission Park.
- Enjoy a variety of foods from the many booths sponsored by local organizations and businesses and live entertainment on several stages along Main Street (see Entertainment Lineup below).
- Kids Zone: At Mission Park kids can enjoy rides and inflatables and visit a Ventura Fire Department fire engine.
- Pushem Pullem Parade: Children and adults and their bicycles and little red wagons are invited to dress up for the Pushem-Pullem Parade sponsored by the Ventura East Rotary Club. The parade assembles at Cemetery Park (Main and Crimea) at 9:00 am and begins to parade down Main Street at 9:30 am. Participants receive a free commemorative button while supplies last. No application or RSVP required to participate in the parade.
- The Rotary Club of Ventura's Fireworks Show and Family Picnic at Ventura College: Tickets can be purchased at the 4th of July Street Fair Information Booth from 11 am- 2 pm on July 4. For more information, see The Rotary Club of Ventura's .
- Food Vendor Guidelines & Applications
- Non-Food Vendor Guidelines & Applications
- Sponsorship Opportunities
We are no longer accepting Food Vendor Applications.
The application period ended on March 23, 2018.
The City of Ventura 4th of July Street Fair is now full and closed to applications from vendors.
For more information or questions related to the application process contact [email protected] or 805-654-7749.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available for the 2018 4th of July Street Fair. This event is an excellent way to showcase your business or organization to more than 50,000 residents and visitors. For more information, view our Sponsorship Opportunity form or contact Michelle Godoy Morales at [email protected] or 805-654-7749.
2018 Entertainment Lineup
To be Determined
Parking & Shuttle
Park for free in the downtown parking structure or Ventura County Government Center (VCGC) where a free shuttle runs to the street fair every 30 minutes (no pets, except for service animals, or smoking allowed) between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. The last shuttle leaves the Street Fair for the VCGC at 5 p.m. Parking is also available at the Ventura County Fairgrounds for a nominal fee.
Directions to shuttle station: Off NB 101: Exit Victoria, turn right. Off SB 101: Exit Victoria, turn left at Valentine Road and then left at Victoria Avenue. Off WB 126: Exit Victoria, turn left.
Photos: Jacob Foko, Marieanne Quiroz and Noel Ulriksen
Admission to the event is free thanks to its presenter, the City of Ventura Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Partnerships and sponsors listed below.