State-of-the-art aquatic facility featuring a 50-meter competition pool, 25-meter recreation pool, water playground pool, and two water slides designed for use by all ages, abilities, and levels of experience.
Modified COVID-19 Programming
Public Lap Swim Sessions
Join us for our modified lap swim program. Lap swim sessions are 45-minutes each with 5-minutes to dry off and exit the facility.
- Ages 16 years & older
- Advanced reservation via our Active Net registration system required.
- All swimmers must sign a waiver and attest to being COVID-19 symptom free prior to participating.
Public Lap Swim Sessions
Monday - Friday
Session 1: 7:30 - 8:15 am
Session 2: 8:30 - 9:15 am
Session 3: 9:30 - 10:15 am
Session 4: 10:30 - 11:15 am
Session 5: 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Session 6: 12:30 - 1:15 pm
Session 7: 1:30 - 2:15 pm
Session 1: 9:30 - 10:15 am
Session 2: 10:30 - 11:15 am
Session 3: 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Session 4: 12:30 - 1:15 pm
Session 5: 1:30 - 2:15 pm
Senior Lap Swim: $3.00
Adult Lap Swim: $5.00
- No facility owned equipment will be available for public use.
- Swimmers may bring approved personal equipment for use during lap swim such as kick boards, pull buoys, fins, snorkels, float belts, etc.
Online reservations open every Friday at 3:00 pm for the upcoming Monday thru Saturday week. When online reservations open, swimmers can register for one lap swim session per day. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us during business hours: (805) 654-7511
Please print and bring your completed waiver to your first lap swim session. Waivers will also be available at the facility front desk during lap swim check-in.
- 50-Meter Competition Pool: one swimmer maximum per lane, seventeen swimmers’ maximum per session.
- Restrooms: two private restrooms available for swimmer emergencies only.
- Water Playground Pool
- 25-Meter Recreation Pool
- Water Slides
- Locker Rooms
- Lockers and Changing Areas
- Showers and Suit Spinner
- Chairs and Lounge Area
- Drinking Fountains
- Picnic Table Area
50-Meter Competition Pool
Pool Safety Rules
- If you are sick or experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, such as a dry cough, fever or difficulty breathing, please do not enter the facility until you are healthy and symptom free.
- Face coverings are required at the facility unless you are in the water or wearing a face covering poses a personal safety risk. Face coverings are not allowed in the water.
- Online reservations are required for public lap swim. Sessions are 45-minutes each. Currently, one swimmer is allowed per lane. Swimmers are allowed one reserved swim session per day.
- You may arrive up to 15-minutes prior to your reserved swim session. Please wait on designated floor markers outside of the facility until it is your turn to check-in.
- You may be asked questions about symptoms of COVID-19 and/or any known exposure to COVID-19 upon check-in (see Public Wellness Assessment below for more details).
- Admission to the facility is for customers with reserved swim sessions only.
- You must arrive in your bathing suit, ready to swim. Deck changes are not allowed.
- Locker rooms are closed. Restroom facilities are available for emergencies only.
- You must bring your own approved pool equipment such as kick boards and pull buoys. Ventura Aquatics Center equipment is currently not available for public use.
- At the conclusion of each swim session, please gather your belongings and exit the pool promptly using designated exits only.
- Congregating on the pool deck is not allowed.
- All State of California, County of Ventura, City of Ventura, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) orders and guidelines for reducing the spread of COVID-19 must be followed.
- All Ventura Aquatic Center rules, guidelines, and city staff directions must be followed. Any violations will result in removal from the facility.
COVID-19 Public Wellness Assessment
Purpose of Wellness Assessment: To ensure safety of all participants, while maintaining a high level of privacy for every individual.
Below is an example of the wellness assessment instructions and questions you will be asked during Public Lap Swim check-in.
"Please review the questions listed below on the COVID-19 Public Wellness Assessment.
- If your response to any of the questions is “Yes”, you will not be allowed entry to or participation in this City facility or activity.
- Please note: if your answer to any of the questions is “Yes”, you do not need to share which question(s) received a “Yes” response.
- Once your response to all of the questions is “No”, you will be allowed entry to or participation in this City facility or activity.
Public Wellness Assessment
- Have you had a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or greater within the past 24 hours?
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms within the past 24 hours: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea?
- Have you or a member of your household been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 14 days?"
Thank you for helping us reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community.