Mobile Reuse Program
- 1. Attend Training
- 2. Pay Fee
- 3. Fill & Haul Recycled Water
- Fill Station Map
- Recycled Water Use Guidelines
- Sign up for training. Call 805-667-6500
- Bring a copy of your Ventura Water bill and your Driver's License
- Permit will be issued at the end of training session
*Training's will be held by appointment only at the Ventura Water Reclamation Facility, 1400 Spinnaker Drive. (approx. 45 minute training session)
- Take your signed permit to the Treasury Office at City Hall 501 Poli Street, Room #107
- $75.00 fee per year for Residential Customers.
- Cash or check only
- Provide proof of payment to the Recycled Water Attendant at the Fill Station
- Receive Recycled Water Mobile Reuse Program wallet card
- Bring your approved and labeled container and fill with recycled water
- 300 gallon maximum fill volume per visit, 5 gallon minimum. (No limit on number of visits during fill station hours of operation)
- Know the weight of water: 1 Gallon = 8.34 Pounds; 300 gal. X 8.34 lbs = 2,500 lbs
Fill Station(1400 Spinnaker Drive)
Open: Wed.- Sun. 8am to 3pm
Closed: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Holidays
Recycled water is only available when the fill station is open and staffed. Any request to pick up recycled water outside of the open hours posted above will be denied.
Do Not Use Recycled Water For:
- Direct Human Consumption
- Processing of Food or Drink
- Anything Intended for Human Consumption
Do Not Connect to Buried Irrigation Systems
Tanks, pumps, hoses, and equipment that contain recycled water must not be connected to buried irrigation systems, even if those systems are disconnected from your drinking water system.
For more information please call 805-677-4112.