Community Plan & Development Code
Westside Community Plan and Development Code
The Community Development staff holds a Public Informational Workshop on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 6 p.m. in the Community Meeting Room (Number 202), 501 Poli Street, Ventura (Note: This is not a hearing and therefore public comment is not taken). Staff provided presentation on the key changes made in the Plan and Code to help guide and highlight where and how changes were made. In addition, staff also highlighted what will occur at each of the upcoming hearings so that the public can determine their subject area of interest, sections of the document on which to place focus, and how these correspond to the upcoming hearings (PDF).
- October 11, 2012 PowerPoint Presentation in English (PDF) and Spanish (PDF)
- October 2012 - Draft Westside Community Plan (PDF)
- October 2012 - Draft Westside Development Code (PDF)
- April 2011 - Draft Westside Community Plan (PDF)
- April 2011 - Draft Westside Development Code (PDF)
Ventura Westside Proposed Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR)
The Planning Commission (PC) makes the official recommendation to City Council on the adoption of the Westside Community Plan and Development Code, and certification of the Final EIR. The PC date is not set yet but potential dates or special hearings might be December 5, 12, or 19.
- Review Period: December 15, 2011 through January 27, 2012 by 5 p.m.
- Document Availability: The DEIR is available for review at:
San Buenaventura City Hall
501 Poli Street, Room 117
And the following libraries: E P. Foster Library, 651 East Main Street and Avenue Library, 606 North Ventura Avenue.
- Public Hearings: A Public Workshop to discuss the release and overview of the DEIR was held on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 6 p.m. in the City Hall Community Meeting room.