- Business License
- Renew Your Business License
- Massage Establishment Renewal
Massage Establishment Renewal
Start the renewal process online to save time!
Appointments are now available with the Business Tax Office
You can download a copy of the renewal instructions by clicking here: Massage Establishment Renewal Instructions
Steps to Renew:
Step 1: Log in to the e-file portal
- Pay your Business Tax and Certificate of Registration Fee online
- Upload scanned copies of your renewal documents:
- A completed Massage Establishment Certificate of Registration Application.
- A completed Massage Establishment Current Employment List.
- A notarized Property Owner Acknowledgment Form and a copy of the current lease agreement naming all massage establishment owners listed on the establishment business license.
- A copy of your 2022 calendar year tax return for the massage establishment.
- A copy of each 1099-Misc issued by the establishment for each independent contractor that has worked at the establishment within the past 12 months.
- A copy of your CAMTC Certificate, CAMTC picture I.D., and valid picture I.D. with current address (driver license).
Step 2: Make an appointment with the Business Tax Office
- At your appointment we will go over your renewal to ensure all documents were received
- Bring any documents you did not already upload
- Bring the following photographs to finalize your renewal:
- Two color 2” x 2” photos of each owner, taken within 4 months.
- Two color 4” x 6” photos of the designated manager(s) and receptionist(s), taken within 4 months.
If you do not wish to renew online, you can still make an appointment with the Business Tax Office to process your renewal from start to finish!
- Making an appointment ensures you can skip the line
- Once you make your appointment, we will send you a checklist to help you remember what to bring
- Making an appointment will ensure you can renew quickly and with less hassle