Programs, Rentals & Events
As of Monday, January 18, 2021 at 9:00 am
- We have a number of exciting virtual and modified sports skills leagues, classes, and programs for youth and adults available beginning in January. For more information and to register, visit our Class & Programs webpage.
- Are you ready to go on a scavenger hunt? If you are, we've developed scavenger hunt activities, in English and Spanish, at 8 of our City parks. To learn more, visit our Parks Scavenger Hunt webpage.
- The final story in our historic Olivas Adobe video series, is available on our The Heart of Ventura County Video Series webpage. We hope you enjoy it!
- If you're looking for some fun virtual activities to do this month, visit our Virtual Recreation Activities webpage!
- While the Ventura Avenue Adult Center is closed, home delivered meal service continues and regular congregate meal participants can pick-up a meal, Monday through Friday, at the Ventura Avenue Adult Center from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm, while supplies last. For additional information or to register for this program, please contact the Ventura Avenue Adult Center at: (805) 648-3035.
- For groups interested in holding a Free Speech Event on public property, please email Allyson Desbaillets at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For businesses interested in temporarily expanding their recreation and fitness classes into a City park, submit this permit application to Allyson Desbaillets at email@example.com.
Modified public lap swim is available Monday-Saturday. Information on how to reserve a lane for public lap swim and new pool safety rules is available on our Aquatics Center webpage.
Open with safe play protocols in place.
Open for active and passive use with CDC guidelines in place. Additionally, park playgrounds have been approved to reopen by the State with safety guidelines.
City Facility Rentals & Special Events