Programs, Rentals & Events
As of Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 4:00 pm
- For businesses interested in temporarily expanding their recreation and fitness classes into a City park, submit this to Allyson Desbaillets at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City playgrounds are now open with safety guidelines in place. For more information, visit our City Parks & Beaches webpage.
- The fifth story in our historic Olivas Adobe video series, is available on our The Heart of Ventura County Video Series webpage. We hope you enjoy it!
- While the Ventura Avenue Adult Center is closed, home delivered meal service continues and regular congregate meal participants can pick-up a meal, Monday through Friday, at the Ventura Avenue Adult Center from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm, while supplies last. For additional information or to register for this program, please contact the Ventura Avenue Adult Center at: (805) 648-3035.
- If you're looking for some fun virtual activities to enjoy during VUSD's Fall Break, visit our virtual recreation activities webpage!
- Our Silly Walk and Roll Challenge is in full swing! For more details and to watch a fun video, visit our silly walk and roll webpage.
- For groups interested in holding a Free Speech Event on public property, please email Allyson Desbaillets at email@example.com.
Modified public lap swim is available Monday-Saturday. Information on how to reserve a lane for public lap swim and new pool safety rules is available on our Aquatics Center webpage.
Open with safe play protocols in place.
Visit the City of Ventura’s Parks & Recreation Virtual Recreation and Resource Center!
A place for fun, educational, and useful resources through these uncertain and challenging times. We are committed to ensuring that our resilient community members have resources to maintain healthy lives, grow meaningful relationships, and continue to have extraordinary experiences.
Visit this page often and follow us on Facebook for new updates and ideas to keep you and your loved ones healthy, entertained, and informed. Please note that we do not endorse or receive funds to advertise any of the third-party sites or services listed or referenced on this page. Some resources may require the creation of an account.