Temporary Banner Permits

Non-profit or charitable organizations may display temporary banners promoting special events or American flags on public utility poles by completing the appropriate permit after reading the guidelines and specifications for the application process. 

Temporary Banner Permit - Button

Contact Us

Allyson DesBaillets
Community Partnerships Coordinator
(805) 654-7749

Steven DeFratus
Community Partnerships Supervisor
(805) 658-4732

  1. Parks & Recreation
    501 Poli St, Room 226
    Ventura, CA 93001

    Phone: 805-658-4726

  2. Facebook