Form 806 Public Official Appointments

Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) requires each agency to post a Form 806 - Public Officials Appointments, listing all paid appointed positions to which an official will vote on to appoint themselves.

An official may vote to hold another position even if the voting official will receive additional income, so long as the public is informed prior to the vote or consent item.  When there is a change in compensation or new appointment, a Form 806 is updated to reflect the change

Form 806